Thursday, September 18, 2008

Harmony Preschool


Our dear Lily Kate is back in school three days a week at Harmony. What a difference a year makes. On her first day she just walked in and started playing with the baby dolls. No tears, no I miss you, not even a good bye. It was almost like she had never left, never had a summer break, she did not miss a beat. Of course it helps that she has her same favorite teacher Mrs. Farris, and is in the same classroom. At the end of the day her best friend from last year Braeden came down to see her. As I was catching up with some of the moms out of the corner of my eye I could see Lily Kate, Isaac, and Braeden laughing and being silly........just like last year. When we told the kids to say good bye Lily Kate got a big suprise with a simultaneous kiss on the cheeck from both Isaac and Braeden. She wiped both kisses off her cheeck, giggled, and then gave the boys a hug. I think the little kisses had more of an impact on me than Lily Kate. In this small moment I got to experience the innocence and joy of childhood. What a special first day.

No comments: